5th Grade Reading in Georgia

Friday, August 23, 2013

I am a teacher of a functioning classroom-2nd week in!

Whoop, whoop! I am surviving and keeping level-headed...so far, so good. My students are awesome. I have three classes that are diverse and have a mix of students that I absolutely love. While these first couple weeks have been filled with benchmarks, boring orientation-style introductions, and procedure practices, we are now ready to move forward into a routine on Monday. The first ELA unit for 5th is a little iffy in my opinion, but I am working with it. I'm still not completely sure how I am going to get everything that I want accomplished, but I am certain I will be putting forth enough effort and hard work that my students WILL BE SUCCESSFUL by the end of the year.

Here's my class website.

Here are classroom pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment